Putting Christ back into Christmas
12 December 2021
Although Christmas of 1957 has some of the best presents ever, I had my first notion that Christmas was not only about receiving gifts and presents.
- What was your first experience like as you realized there was more to Christmas than getting stuff?
- My son tells of his first Christmas from home while on his mission in Venezuela to the Air Force Colonel.
- Why do they celebrate the Christmas season in communist China?
- How did your parents celebrate Christmas that involved Jesus Christ?
- What family traditions are you doing or keeping that keep our Savior prominent?
- For 22 years, we acted out the Nativity story with my friend’s family, who had children of corresponding ages. These adults still have fond memories of this tradition.
- How do you combat the commercialism and materialism of this season?