Preparing for General Conference
26 September 2021
- This is a good time to replace all batteries in all devices
- A good time to inventory your food storage
- A good time to review your 72 emergency kits
- How does your family take notes?
- I am the only early riser in the family, everybody else falls asleep at 6 am
- A little something in the tummy keeps you alert.
- Do we need to mentally and spiritually prepare to repent?
- Listening for the Holy Spirit to point out what was just spoken has something to do with you.
- Get a copy of the talks later and review
- Besides repenting, are there Spiritual Gifts you need to attain the Spiritual Virtues that you obviously need?
- Does anything said in Conference have to do with your Patriarchal Blessing?
- Might also plan to utilize some talks as part of Family Home Evening or in addition to “Come, Follow Me.”