Worthiness is not Flawlessness
October 2021 Saturday Evening General Conference Session
Bradley R. Wilcox
- Like the rest of us, the Church culture and traditions have changed over the years. Do you remember the old concept of attaining perfection back in the day?
- What about the old saying when I joined the church in 1963, “better to obey and prepare than to repent and repair?” Why is that not used so much today?
- In the past, we put much importance on appearing successful and/or doing well because we were active and righteous. What happened to that?
- Exodus 3:5 Where do we stand on holy ground?
- I once asked a dear sister this same question on the Temple interview, and she said, “this is the hardest question to answer.” Why?
- What is your understanding of Mercy? How do we earn or merit Mercy?
- What is your understanding of Grace? How do we earn or merit Grace?
- II Nephi 25:23, what does this scripture mean?